Who’s it for: The program is designed for people who say “yes” to any of these questions:
- Have you experienced transformations with NVC in your own life, and feel the call to share with others?
- Are you inspired by the transformational impact NVC can have on groups, organizations, and social structures?
- Are you a social change agent looking to strengthen your impact with the integration of NVC?
- Are you on the road to NVC certification, and looking for deep integration while working towards certification requirements?
- Are you yearning to create community that you can connect with around your celebrations and your challenges on your NVC path?
Dates: The 2016 program runs from January through December, 2016.
Our three retreats will take place:
- February 22 – 28
- June 19 – 26
- November 13 – 20
There will also be twice monthly teleclasses and sessions with assistant coaches and empathy buddies throughout the year.
Location: Retreats take place at Mountain Home Ranch in Calistoga, CA
Cost: This financial contribution for the program has two parts. Tuition covers trainer/organizer financial needs and basic expenses covers room and board and fees for the retreat and materials and resources used during the year. Scholarships are available.
Prerequisites: Please read the requested experience page on our website.
Instructor: Core instructors, Roxy Manning and Francois Beausoleil, attend all three retreats throughout the year. Guest trainers Kit Miller, Miki Kashtan and Aya Caspi will be in partial attendance).
Applications: Please visit our website for more information on the application process and to download an application. Please contact us after January 4 if you would like to submit an application to be sure we are still accepting applications.
Contact: Rebecca Sutton, the LP Program Manager, is happy to answer questions about the program. Contact Rebecca at email@example.com.