Can NVC be used to create meaningful social change? Absolutely! Using NVC both personally and systemically enables you to:
- Intimately understand the relationship between personal healing and social change;
- Navigate difficult social situations with love, understanding, and compassion;
- Create more equitable processes within your community and network;
- Work effectively with issues involving power and privilege; and much more.
So, what exactly is it that we need to do to shift from an individual viewpoint to a systemic one – while maintaining an NVC framework?
That is what we will be covering in the upcoming course, NVC for Social Change: Navigating Systemic Issues with Compassion.
I have been delving deeply into this topic for over 15 years – ever since the first time I heard an African American couple ask how NVC deals with power and privilege at a retreat I was attending. At the time, there were no satisfactory answers…
I believe that together we can change that. We can craft new and better answers that work for all of us.
Along the way you will:
- Explore – and learn how to effectively share – the relationship between personal healing and social change
- Experience a sense of deep clarity around the ways power and privilege impact your life and the lives of those you interact with;
- Receive tools designed to help you create equitable systems in your local community;
- Enjoy a greater sense of compassion for the many different ways of being in the world.
Join me for this growth-filled, rich, and thought-provoking exploration of the myriad ways our familiar NVC framework can be used to support meaningful, systemic change.
Sign up today, and let’s get started.
8 Mondays, October 5 – November 23, 9a – 11am, PDT