Transforming separation, scarcity, and powerlessness in the context of developing new models of power and leadership is a world unto itself, and the journey of learning how to lead without coercing, how to truly combine power with love, will likely take significant individual and collective efforts to achieve.Join us for an evening exploring how to:
- Step into leadership without compromising collaboration
- Break out of power over approaches to power
- Collaborate across power differences
- Work effectively with others towards an inspiring shared purpose
- Engage productively with interpersonal, cultural and power differences in service of the whole
- Grow in your capacity to welcome conflict as a call to collaboration
At this time of unprecedented challenge, no amount of individual change alone will suffice to change the rules of the game. If we are going to change the social structures that shape our lives, we will need to grapple with them directly. Moving in this direction will invariably ask us to collaborate with others towards shared visions.
This is where the task of living the future in the present becomes urgent, so that our way of working for change is equally important to what change we want to create.