Most of us yearn to discover who we really are at our core so that we can find true meaning and connection in our lives.
We want to live in peace with ourselves and beyond that, to experience genuine self-liberation — to be able to step into the bold and vivid presence we were born to be so we can not only be happy, but also help create families, organizations, and institutions that truly work for all.
Too often, however, we get stuck in old, painful patterns that cause fear, anger, or shame and lead us nowhere close to what we dream our lives could be about.
Worse yet, we often blame ourselves for our situation. While our problems and pain might appear to be our own personal limitations, in reality, our culture is always bearing down on us and conditioning us to be separated from our true self.
To put it bluntly, we have so many old wounds, scars, and self-critical voices from a lifetime of conditioning that life becomes more about surviving the agony than enjoying our authenticity.
If you are weary of the constant struggle between you and yourself that never seems to end and you’re ready to reclaim your full connection with yourself, we invite you to participate in this retreat.
Under “The Compass,” Arnina has assembled a toolbox of practices which helps you to understand and decode your hidden blocks, and fill your cells with an unprecedented sense of compassionate self-acceptance.
After years of testing and synthesizing practices from Nonviolent Communication, The Work of Byron Katie, and Inner Child work with her own discoveries and tools, Arnina is coming to Northern California with her integrative, life-changing method, The Compass. BayNVC is excited to help her launch what will become her legacy project.
From Fear to Freedom will help you to:
- Discover the hidden root of your suffering by accessing your Authentic Core.
- Transform painful, non-serving thinking into compassionate consciousness.
- Heal old wounds, scars, painful contracts, and inner voices.
- End the “double life” by removing your masks so you can be who you really are and support others in seeing their own true self.
- Discover the acquired identity with which you show up in the world versus what you’ve hidden deep inside, even from yourself.
- Dissolve “The Vow” that keeps you stuck.
- Learn how to quickly recover when you temporarily fall back into old patterns.
- Awaken into a larger field of awareness by understanding the influence of systems around us and igniting new reactions and new ways of being.
This program is made up of two components:
- IN-PERSON: 6-day residential retreat on Saturday, October 5 – Thursday, October 10, 2019, in the Bay Area of California (United States) at the Ben Lomond Quaker Center (map)
- ONLINE: Video conference meetings following the retreat for learning, practice, and integration of the in-depth transformational processes that make up The Compass.
- The online portion has two tracks:
- Personal (deepening individual processes)
- Professional (becoming a Compass Coach-Therapist, with a certificate option for those who participate in-person and online)
- Those on the personal track will meet bi-weekly and those on the coaching track will meet weekly on Monday mornings from 8-10 a.m. PST beginning November 2019 through July 2020
- More details to come
- The online portion has two tracks:
In addition, there will be opportunities, prior to the program, to “meet” Arnina and get a taste of the treasures of this program through two online webinars. Dates to be announced soon.
We will also be making audio recordings of Arnina’s presentations, as well as her 1-on-1 coaching of participants, during the retreat… so you will also receive these recordings as part of your participation in the event!
Who is this program for?
- For those who are seeking liberation for themselves and others in their lives
- For parents, teachers and those who are nurturing children
- For coaches, therapists or consultants who already accompany people and want to deepen and expand their tools
- For those who are hearing the call to become coaches or ‘coach-therapists’ and are wanting to discover new ways
What can you expect (and even get) from this program?
- Those seeking liberation for themselves and others – un-learn old, painful internalized paradigms and (re)-learn fresh, profound, and effective ways which lead to a new sense of self-reliance, openness, and creativity
- Parents, educators, children-lovers – flood yourself with endless compassion, learn new approaches to be a leader from within, adopt fascinating skills to create ever-lasting trust, self-confidence, understanding and bonding between you
- Coach-therapists, consultants, coaches – discover a whole new dimension for understanding the root of the human condition, and learn exciting new ways to transform it for yourself and the people you accompany
- Aspiring coaches – learn and embrace an integrative, innovative method you can use to facilitate deep, accelerated and lasting transformation in many (many!) human situations
About the Trainer
If you have experienced Arnina Kashtan before, you know that you are in for an amazing transformational treat with this program.
Arnina’s passion for true self-talk, her compassionate and relentless inquiry process, her laser-like wisdom and endless empathy are all accompanied by a rare sense of connecting humor, which makes learning with her a refreshing experience of love, understanding, and true healing.
Join us for this program to disrupt the seemingly unending struggle between you and yourself and to once and for all move beyond the old patterns of guilt, shame, and self-loathing into freedom.
Registration & Fee
You can register here, and secure your place by making a payment with the PayPal button below. You can take advantage of an early bird discount if you register by August 27, 2019. We are offering a sliding fee scale to include as many people as possible and give you an opportunity to support Arnina’s work and BayNVC’s mission.
The scale is based on multiple person occupancy (no onsite single rooms are available for this retreat) and includes meals starting with breakfast the morning of October 5 through lunch on October 10. If you are interested in arriving the evening of October 4, please email us :
- Earlybird (through August 27, 2019): $750 – $1,450 / person
- Standard (after Aug. 27): $850 – $1,550 / person
There is a Quality Inn about a 10-minute drive away if a private room is needed. The commuter scale includes meals starting with breakfast on the morning of October 5 through lunch on October 10.
- Earlybird (through August 27, 2019): $550 – $1,250 / person
- Standard (after Aug. 27): $650 – $1,350 / person
Please e-mail a member of our Organizing Team:
TWO ONLINE MEETINGS BEFORE THE RETREAT: 4 weeks and 2 weeks beforehand (exact dates and registration info TBA)
See BayNVC’s policy about cancellations and refunds here. Please see below how it works in detail for this retreat:
- If you cancel by September 13, 2019, we will gladly refund what you have given minus $100 to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel after September 13, 2019, but before September 25, 2019, we will refund what you have given minus $400 to cover venue costs in addition to administrative costs.
- If you cancel after September 25, 2019, we can offer no refund; however, you may transfer your registration to someone else.