Last Minute 50% off the Retreat & Weekend Only option now available! (Details below)
Residential participants are invited to arrive (as early as 5 pm) on Friday, October 4th, to allow yourself plenty of spaciousness to settle in before the program begins the following morning, October 5th, at 11 am. There is no additional charge for this extra night and you are invited to dinner on the 4th and breakfast on the 5th as well.
We are also delighted to offer a glimpse of the program at a free online webinar. Please click here for details and before you read on, please CLICK HERE for a GLIMPSE of a previous FROM FEAR TO FREEDOM RETREAT.
The Compass will help you to:
- Discover the hidden root of your suffering by accessing your Authentic Core.
- Transform painful, non-serving thinking into compassionate consciousness.
- Heal old wounds, scars, painful contracts, and inner voices.
- End the “double life” by removing your masks so you can be who you really are and support others in seeing their own true self.
- Discover the acquired identity with which you show up in the world versus what you’ve hidden deep inside, even from yourself.
- Dissolve “The Vow” that keeps you stuck.
- Learn how to quickly recover when you temporarily fall back into old patterns.
- Awaken into a larger field of awareness by understanding the influence of systems around us and igniting new reactions and new ways of being.
Most of us yearn to discover who we really are at our core so that we can find true meaning and connection in our lives. We want to live in peace with ourselves and beyond that, to experience genuine self-liberation — to be able to step into the bold and vivid presence we were born to be so we can not only be happy, but also help create families, organizations, and institutions that truly work for all.
Too often, however, we get stuck in old, painful patterns that cause fear, anger, or shame and lead us nowhere close to what we dream our lives could be about. Worse yet, we often blame ourselves for our situation. While our problems and pain might appear to be our own personal limitations, in reality, our culture is always bearing down on us and conditioning us to be separated from our true self.
To put it bluntly, we have so many old wounds, scars, and self-critical voices from a lifetime of conditioning that life becomes more about surviving the agony than enjoying our authenticity. Under “The Compass,” Arnina has assembled a toolbox of practices which helps you to understand and decode your hidden blocks, and fill your cells with an unprecedented sense of compassionate self-acceptance.
Who is this program for?
- For those who are seeking liberation for themselves and others in their lives
- For parents, teachers and those who are nurturing children
- For coaches, therapists or consultants who already accompany people and want to deepen and expand their tools
- For those who are hearing the call to become coaches or ‘coach-therapists’ and are wanting to discover new ways
What can you expect (and even get) from this program?
- Those seeking liberation for themselves and others – un-learn old, painful internalized paradigms and (re)-learn fresh, profound, and effective ways which lead to a new sense of self-reliance, openness, and creativity
- Parents, educators, children-lovers – flood yourself with endless compassion, learn new approaches to be a leader from within, adopt fascinating skills to create ever-lasting trust, self-confidence, understanding and bonding between you
- Coach-therapists, consultants, coaches – discover a whole new dimension for understanding the root of the human condition, and learn exciting new ways to transform it for yourself and the people you accompany
- Aspiring coaches – learn and embrace an integrative, innovative method you can use to facilitate deep, accelerated and lasting transformation in many (many!) human situations
About the Trainer
If you have experienced Arnina Kashtan before, you know that you are in for an amazing transformational treat with this program. Arnina’s passion for true self-talk, her compassionate and relentless inquiry process, her laser-like wisdom and endless empathy are all accompanied by a rare sense of connecting humor, which makes learning with her a refreshing experience of love, understanding, and true healing.
After years of testing and synthesizing practices from Nonviolent Communication, The Work of Byron Katie, and Inner Child work with her own discoveries and tools, Arnina is coming to Northern California with her integrative, life-changing method, The Compass. BayNVC is excited to help her launch what will become her legacy project.
This program is made up of two components:
- IN-PERSON: 6-day residential retreat on Saturday, October 5 – Thursday, October 10, 2019, in the Bay Area of California (United States) at the Ben Lomond Quaker Center (map) surrounded by beautiful redwood trees.
- ONLINE: Video conference meetings following the retreat for learning, practice, and integration of the in-depth transformational processes that make up The Compass will be offered on two tracks – personal and professional. You can find detailed information about the online portion at this link.
We will also be making audio recordings of Arnina’s presentations, as well as her 1-on-1 coaching of participants, during the retreat… so you will also receive these recordings as part of your participation in the event!
Registration, Food, and Fees –
Last-minute 1/2 off prices reflected below…
You can register here, and secure your place by making a payment with the PayPal button below. We are offering a sliding fee scale to include as many people as possible and to give you an opportunity to support Arnina’s work and BayNVC’s mission. (All prices subject to change.)
Residential: $475 – $825 / person
The scale is based on multiple person occupancy (no onsite single rooms are available for this retreat) and includes meals starting with dinner on the evening of October 4th through lunch on October 10th.
Weekend-Only: $200 – $500 / person
Weekend-only option includes lodging Friday & Saturday night and 7 meals (Fri dinner through Sun dinner)
Commuter: $375 – $725 / person
There is a Quality Inn about a 10-minute drive away if a private room is needed and there are also private rooms available through AirBnB. The commuter scale includes meals starting with lunch on October 5th through lunch on October 10th.
About the food: The food will be 95% organic and natural ingredients. Our chef is able to accommodate omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free diets. Breakfast service is always the same: toaster station, some type of egg dish, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, coffee and tea. Lunch and dinner menus are organized according to the basic categories of carb, protein, veg, salad, drink. Dinner will also include some kind of dessert.
Please email Heather Austin, BayNVC Event Coordinator
“I so appreciate what I got to know about myself and my core beliefs. I needed to learn to accept, to understand, to be, and to love. Paradoxically, it is so freeing! And I love your questions, my favorite being, “And then what?” which has helped me deal with my inner stories. My core beliefs are no longer my enemies, more like old (and sometimes dear) friends.” ~ Paula Rossi
“You know, being in one workshop with you opened up my life. That’s when I realized I was allowed to feel and to need! You asked some questions that were so frank and simple They shocked me out of my stupor… and it feels so damn alive!” ~ Lisa
“I am so grateful for the privilege of attending one of your very insightful and incredibly inspiring workshops and have noticed a deeper, more compassionate, connection with myself and others since then. I’ve also enjoyed a sense of living more authentically and showing up much more enthusiastically “on purpose” in all areas of my life. Working with The Compass has increased my capacity to be the change I want to see in the world! Thank you for sharing this incredible gift.” ~ Heather
“I had the opportunity to participate in a workshop you gave in Barcelona…and a seed of understanding was planted. I have been watching this seed and am noticing how it grows. Yes, my life is changing: my understanding… how I see everything… what happens around me according to the consciousness I bring when interacting with myself and those around me. Awareness is a pleasure but also requires great effort. Participating in your workshop gave me the strength and inspiration I needed.” ~ Ana
See BayNVC’s policy about cancellations and refunds here. Please see below how it works in detail for this retreat:
- If you cancel by September 15, 2019, we will gladly refund what you have given minus $100 to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel after September 15, 2019, but before September 25, 2019, we will refund what you have given minus $400 to cover venue costs in addition to administrative costs.
- If you cancel after September 25, 2019, we can offer no refund; however, you may transfer your registration to someone else.