REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
What happens when you enroll in a class, workshop, retreat or any other event, and then cannot attend?
- If you register for an event and then cannot attend and want a refund, we ask that you contact the trainer before the event begins. You can find the trainer’s contact info on the web page that contains the event description and registration info.
- If you miss part of an event, we do not offer partial refunds.
- We charge an administrative fee for all canceled registrations:
- $50 for classes and workshops
- $100 for retreats, intensives, and year-long programs
- If BayNVC cancels an event for any reason, we will give you a full refund.
In-Person Series and Workshops
- If you contact us at least a week before the event for which you registered, we will gladly refund your full tuition minus the administrative fee.
- If you contact us less than a week before the class or the workshop for which you registered but 48 hours before the event, we will refund you 50% of what’s left after applying the administrative fee.
- If you cancel less than 2 days before the class or the workshop for which you signed up, we offer no refund unless you find someone to take your place.
Telephone and Online Courses
- If you contact us at least 24 hours before the event for which you registered, we will gladly refund your full tuition minus the administrative fee.
Residential Retreats and Year-long Programs
- Because the circumstances of each program and venue vary, we cannot have one policy for all our retreats and programs. Please see the event description or contact the lead trainer for the policy for the program that you are considering.
Why We Have These Policies
- Once an event has begun, we have made many financial decisions based on the total income. It’s simply not sustainable for us to refund tuition on short notice.
- If you cancel, we want to be sure the people on our waiting list have enough notice to be able to attend the event.
- There is a surprising amount of time, attention, and paperwork involved in each registration and cancellation. The administrative fee helps with our own sustainability by defraying some of these costs.