Visit our website for extensive information about the LP: http://baynvclp.org. Information below provides a snapshot of the program, but FAQs and more detailed information are on the LP website. Note, the start date and times below show the dates of the next upcoming retreat.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. Please apply early to ensure space, and to support our planning.
The program officially begins January 1, but we accept applications throughout the year if space permits. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to see if we’re still accepting applications.
Who’s it for: The program is designed for people who say “yes” to any of these questions:
- Have you experienced transformations with NVC in your own life, and feel the call to share with others?
- Are you inspired by the transformational impact NVC can have on groups, organizations, and social structures?
- Are you a social change agent looking to strengthen your impact with the integration of NVC?
- Are you on the road to NVC certification, and looking for deep integration while working towards certification requirements?
- Are you yearning to create community that you can connect with around your celebrations and your challenges on your NVC path?
Dates: The 2017 program runs from January through December, 2017. Our three retreats will take place:
- January 30 -February 5
- June 18 – 25
- October 22 – 29
There will also be twice monthly teleclasses and sessions with assistant coaches and empathy buddies throughout the year.
Location: Retreats take place at Mountain Home Ranch in Calistoga, CA
Cost: This financial contribution for the program has two parts. Tuition covers trainer/organizer financial needs and basic expenses covers room and board and fees for the retreat and materials and resources used during the year. Scholarships are available.
Prerequisites: Please read the requested experience page on our website.
Instructor: Core instructors, Roxy Manning and Francois Beausoleil, attend all three retreats throughout the year. Guest trainers Kit Miller, Miki Kashtan and Aya Caspi will be in partial attendance).
Applications: Please visit our website for more information on the application process and to download an application. Please contact us if you would like to submit an application after December 30 to be sure we are still accepting applications.
Contact: We are happy to answer questions about the program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-Time Payments: If you’d like to make one-time payments, please scroll to the bottom of the page to see the other payment options.