Wednesdays or Fridays in Santa Rosa or nearby in Sonoma County.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO LEARN?
The menu of Nonviolent Communication classes available in Santa Rosa includes:
- Empowered Communication, 5-week series (3-hour classes)
- The Gift of Anger, 5-week series
- Empathy series, 5-week series
- Healing and Reconciliation, 5-week series
- NVC practice group, 5- to 8-week series
- Intermediate NVC class, 5-week series
- Harmony With Others, weekend workshop
- Harmony Within, weekend workshop
TO ARRANGE: Gather your group of 6-10 people and contact me to arrange a series. I can work from my home, or yours. Contact Meganwind Eoyang with your name, phone/s, email and date of class: meganwind @baynvc.org , or 707-775-7178.
You can also arrange for:
- Private NVC coaching sessions
- Couples support sessions
Meganwind Eoyang came to the study of Nonviolent Communication from a very different world. She grew up street fighting on the south side of Chicago. Her longing for sweet, deep connection with fellow humans arose after first finding safety and meaning in nature. She was excited to discover that Nonviolent Communication offers clear steps for practicing the compassion, self love, and love for others which her Chinese, European and North American (and other) spiritual traditions invite us to live. Meganwind is passionate about empowering inmates through NVC compassion classes in prisons and jails. She has been a trainer with Bay Area Nonviolent Communication since 2003.
A 10-minute video interview of Meganwind speaking about empathy.
A 4-minute video interview of Meganwind speaking about examples of empathy with inmates at San Quentin and in her coaching sessions with couples.